Cleaning Services for People with Disabilities in Milwaukee and Surrounding Areas
House and Apartment Cleaners for People with Disabilities in Southeast Wisconsin
Health problems and injuries can make it difficult to keep a tidy house. If you are permanently or temporarily disabled or are a caregiver for a physically or mentally disabled person, let our professional home cleaners handle the housekeeping.
Customize your cleaning service to include as much or as little work as you need, such as:
- Dusting TVs and lamps
- Removing cobwebs
- Wiping down tables, chairs and desks
- Vacuuming or mopping all floors
- Vacuuming stairs and couches
- Washing kitchen and bathroom counters
- Cleaning inside and outside of appliances (except oven, dishwasher and refrigerator)
- Scrubbing sinks, showers and tubs
- Washing bathroom floors, baseboards and cabinet fronts
- Washing kitchen cabinet handles
- Disinfecting toilets
At your request, we can also clean additional baseboards, blinds, ceiling fans and light fixtures and make beds.